operationsPublished at Aug 07, 2019
Who we are
Cities of the world are changing the way we move within them. People, as well as companies, are responsible for reducing pollution, increasing the accessibility and improve the use of public spaces.
At Fleeet, we offer mobility solutions for companies that want to optimize their mobility performance.
We’re currently growing, hiring new talent. We need help, and we want to hire a Customer Success to join our team.
- Develop and manage client portfolios to sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers and improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization and handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
The Mission of Customer Success reporting to the Commercial Director is to increase sustainable proven value for both the customers and the Company.
- Guide customers across the purchasing process and suggest them the best service according to their needs.
- Help them in getting the most out of fleet in order to make them loyal.
- Manage the “walk in” request on the web and the phone providing information and support.
- Updating and documenting all activities for new accounts into systems inaccurate and timely manner to track activities for -future references.
- Executing administrative calls or meetings and events to educate and guide customers on products and services and its benefits to support customer buying selection.
- Implementing research activities to analyze client feedback and monitoring new and existing project plans and executions for desirable results.
- Notifying process problems and challenges to sales and marketing departments and maintaining brand relationships with sales and marketing teams and clients effectively.
We are looking for a Customer Success team who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the Customer Success will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success team should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
- Communications or Marketing Degree.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as, Salesforce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of customer success processes and customer service practices
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Do you want to apply?
If you like what you see send us an email to