Operations & Business Analyst
operationsPublished at Aug 07, 2019
Who we are
Cities of the world are changing the way we move within them. People, as well as companies, are responsible for reducing pollution, increasing the accessibility and improve the use of public spaces.
At Fleeet, we offer mobility solutions for companies that want to optimize their mobility performance.
We’re currently growing, hiring new talent. We need help, and we want to hire a Operations & Business Analyst at our office in Madrid.
- Maintain portfolio accounting and trading systems and interface with all areas of the company.
- Ensure daily prices and custodial files are implemented on a timely and accurate basis.
- Create and verify client performance files.
- Being responsible of all the rates and margin loaded in our system
- Identify workflow/system improvements and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change.
The Operations Analyst is responsible for the day to day operation, security and efficient running of our systems services. The post holder is charged with the maintenance of configuration data, capacity planning, service availability and continuity.
- Load and check the data loaded in our platform
- Maintain a database of approved suppliers
- Track, measure and analyze company expenditures
- Determine and track KPIs
- Provide reports for upper management
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
The operations analyst is a key member of the operations team supporting data management, client reporting, trade processes, and problem resolution. This person will work closely with the Customer Success team and the operations director to ensure the integrity of the data systems. This position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
- MA in Business Administration, Logistics, Finance or similar relevant field
- Hands on experience in budgeting and analysis
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Sufficient statistical and mathematical skills
- Ability to resolve complications and carry out quality reviews
- Must be confident and reliable
- Should be consistent and display a high level of accuracy
- Team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team
- Proactive, initiative and creative and highly process oriented
- Excel lover, advanced user
- Working knowledge of computer applications –powerpoint/word
- Excellent multiple stakeholders & customer Relationship Management (CRM), with ability to establish adequate personal and professional relationships.
Do you want to apply?
If you like what you see send us an email to